I've done some searching and haven't been able to find a guide or post that says what a decent amount of respect is for an attack. What is a decent amount for a lvl 28 to get for an attack?
Respect
Started by Skitterboxxed [2084970] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
I've done some searching and haven't been able to find a guide or post that says what a decent amount of respect is for an attack. What is a decent amount for a lvl 28 to get for an attack?
~3 respect for an attack in a chain that has just started sounds about right for you I think?
Ok. I have a couple targets that get me ~2.73 respect. Time to find more now. Thank you Harley.
It depends more on who you hit. If you're attacking low levels with stats far below your own, you'll get very little. Ideally, you'll want to hit high levels with stats close to your own. The level of the enemy player influences the base respect for the hit, and you can get up to a 3x bonus on that if their stats are near yours with the fair fight bonus. You can get even more respect if you can stack more multipliers on top of that, like retaliation, overseas, war hits, etc.
There is a base chain multiplier and also fair fight (3x) that ensure at least 3 respects per attack.
Duke’s mission targets are good ones since it’s based on our stats. You are pretty much ensured at least 2.75 fair fight multiplier. (I normaly get 3.5-6 respects from them)
Personally, I look for players about my age and level but who haven’t been online for almost a year.
I second using Dukes mission targets. They are based on your combat stats, the only issue is they might be some defense whores in the mix.. but you don't have to use ALL the former mission targets :).
Check xanax and refill taken, dont hit any 0 xan 0 refills ones, try to find some of 75 percent of your xan and refill intake, that way chances are you will beat them, and is fair fight.
how to find the above guys? I normally go on HOF, then go on rank (rank seems a more accurate way of finding people similar to you than level), the search your page, a few pages up a few pages down.