I'm a bit worried that my battle stats aren't good enough for my age I've only done 2 happy jumps so far (about 12k total stat gain each time). If I train with ecstasy alone (eating lollipops then taking ecstasy) gives me only 400 stat gains each time. What should a player that is about 100 have for total battle stats? 50k?
Average Battle Stats
Started by Hellcat [2100232] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 66 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Bug [1455582] Committee
· 19 likes ·
Here's something easy to live by, your battle stats are never good enough. There will always be someone with more stats than you, level is irrelevant after level 15. - Baldr [1847600] Reporter
· 12 likes ·
Everyone needs more stats, except for BodyBagger. Once you're stonger than BodyBagger, then everyone needs more stats, except for you. Your age or your level doesn't matter a lot, you still want more stats. That's just how it always is. - Taburisu [295365]
· 7 likes ·
Afaik, there is no standard on “average” or “best” battle stats that is based on age or level. There are many things that could affect your gain. Faction perks, job special, property, etc. Persistence is the key. As long as …
I'm a bit worried that my battle stats aren't good enough for my age I've only done 2 happy jumps so far (about 12k total stat gain each time). If I train with ecstasy alone (eating lollipops then taking ecstasy) gives me only 400 stat gains each time. What should a player that is about 100 have for total battle stats? 50k?
Here's something easy to live by, your battle stats are never good enough. There will always be someone with more stats than you, level is irrelevant after level 15.
Thanks but I meant age not level
Afaik, there is no standard on “average” or “best” battle stats that is based on age or level. There are many things that could affect your gain. Faction perks, job special, property, etc. Persistence is the key. As long as you train consistently, you will see a result.
At your stat, doing happy jumps would be very much helpful. Keep doing that until you reach the gain cap when happy jump is less effective than it used to. There’s gym gain calculator in T&G. A great tool to use.
At your age hard to tell, a lot of players are still under 100k like you are and some close to 1m if not more. Best way to see is find players around your age and compare how you match up to them. Easiest way to do this by using advanced search but you currently don't have donator status. Most important thing you can do right now is just consistently train because a lot of those stronger players will phase out over time.
I'll tell you a secret. I never trained a single premium happy train.
I only used xtc. And only with full energy bars for my first 100 days or so.
The key is getting into a PI. And then being diligent about your energy use. If it overflows, that's a bad thing. You gotta keep your natural energy from being overflowing. If you do that, you will become steadily stronger. If you do that for multiple years, you will become one of the strongest for your age.
There is no average, there's just too much variance to give any real answer that would be in any way helpful to you. Casual players might have 10k, hardcore players could be pushing several hundred thousand. It depends on the player's play style, how active they are, and how focused they are on training using the best means available to them.
Don't worry about it, just keep training. There's always going to be someone stronger than you, so there's no use comparing yourself to other people you're not in direct competition with.
well, i think most new people can't afford the power training unless they're restarts, so assuming u did 2 power trains and have about 30k total, i'd say it's bit low, but you're not very bad, keep doing it you'll catch up quickly, around 150k is what u should be atm :P it's not that hard, just expensive :P
good luck with it :D :)
Everyone needs more stats, except for BodyBagger.
Once you're stonger than BodyBagger, then everyone needs more stats, except for you.
Your age or your level doesn't matter a lot, you still want more stats. That's just how it always is.
don't skimp on the refills
Don't feel so bad
You managed to catch 3 chickens over a period of 1 minute
You gained 63,760.1483 dexterity
(25 energy)
how do you get that much dexterity-battle each time?
When your stat gets over 50mil you get ~25k in the best heavy weight gym or more in special gyms. For example he's using balboas which is a special gym for dexterity and defense.
You caught 4 flies with chopsticks over 1 hour
You gained 152,945.1014 dexterity
Is Elites which is only dexterity
Pfft...he's Jesus, that's how.
i envy you, you could do happy jump, i'm struggling to buy donator pack each month and paying p.i upkeep
btw my battle stats is 200k, i'm weak :(
Like he said, you could always go to hall of fame look at your rank, see how you battle against those who are on same page as you and see how far you are from the next level
In my faction, we currently have members a few weeks younger than you sitting at around 100k - 250k, and members a few weeks older than you between 500k to 1.5m. So roughly a stat total between 250k to 500k at your age would be ideal, but there are plenty of people your age and even much older that you can beat. Age in this game is fairly meaningless; keep grinding at the gym and you’ll be strong :)
Keep at the gym don't worry too much about premium training.
What will make you stronger long term is being financially stable.
Start putting your merits in banking.
Put money into two week investments at the bank.
I flower run as main source of income then every couple of weeks I convert to points for sale. I sort out pi rent and donator pack and some xanax then bank the remainder for two weeks.
The interest keeps adding up. I have only relatively recently started doing this and it has helped my gameplay and will make me stronger as time goes on.
Currently I have 15 mill interest every two weeks for about 500 mill invested. That 500 and the 15 mill is all profit now. In two weeks time both those figures will increase again.
It is a bit of a grind and sticking at it will be rewarding as I will find it easier and easier to afford xanax and pi and donator packs and stock block benefits.
I am a bit of a late starter for investing in strength like this. If you and other newer players invested what you can every two weeks the game will be easier long term and you will be stronger than someone who does not plan ahead financially.
id say easily at least 100k for your age, 300k+ would be good. depends how many power/premium trains you do though, with 2 id assume the 100k mark. also you said you gain 400 stat with ecstasy, try stacking to around 1k energy with xanax then doing the lollipop ecstasy train, you would gain a few thousand at least.
I’d say don’t worry about it. I’m under 100 days and I have 100k in each, I know someone my exact age who has 750k. We are both restarts. However my referral, who is playing for the first time is maybe ten days younger than me and has about 20k total.
I don’t want to bore him with getting a power train right when he’s fresh to the game, he’d much rather play the inefficient way that we all played at first where he mugs and hosps random noobs and feels like a boss for it.
My point is, unless you’re a restart, you probably shouldn’t care too much about how you stack up compared to others. There will always be plenty of people you can beat on, and plenty of players who can beat on you. You simply will not compare to someone who is good at poker for example, has a 10b networth and has literally power trained for 86 days straight (Trust me, it’s true).
Seriously, don’t worry about how you stack up, I didn’t the first time I played. Just beat on some nubs and have fun.