164 replies · 6.56k views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:165 / 165 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
165
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
68 / 100
Engagement score
87 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Td3h[1785428]
· 81 likes · Think its four factions overall [:tongue:] : PT-Family https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=profile&ID=230#/ PT-Calculated https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=profile&ID=9041#/ PT-Ironhearts https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=profile&ID=946#/ PT-Penguins https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=profile&ID=478#/ Just having a bit of fun while chaining. If anyone else wants to join in on this massive gangbang, just hosp a few of them. …
Just having a bit of fun while chaining. If anyone else wants to join in on this massive gangbang, just hosp a few of them. Since PT was too worried about the big bad R to do any bigger chains, this is our way of telling them to go sit in the corner and think about their actions.
Why do I need to hit back? We're not warring and they're getting us back for breaking their chain a while ago. I don't care if they use us as filler... more power to them. It's a tad inconvenient and nothing else. Been around long enough to know when to stay in the hospital, when to fly, when to med out and quickly train/crimes/missions so I don't see this as anything worth getting worked up over.
Also worth mentioning is that I don't hate Relentless just because I'm in PT. They're a great faction and everyone knows it. I wish them well. Just send them some beer because a beer makes everything better.