Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

BUYING Top Items

Started by Hawk [2080065] on in Trading Post.

13 replies · 217 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
18
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
Hawk [2080065]

Welcome to Hawk's Trade Thread!


I buy items and provide fair prices to the seller. Every trade is fast and mug free, guaranteed! Items I always buy are listed below with prices. These prices are not always up-to-date and I am open to negotiating, so be sure to chat me to trade, or mail me if I am offline.

Cans

1 or more

10 or more

Munster/Santa Shooter

2.0m

2.3m

Rockstar Rudolph/Red Cow

2.8m

3.0m

Tourine Elite/X-MASS

3.7m

4.0m

 

Boost / Drugs

1 or more

10 or more

Xanax

810k

830k

 

 

Meds

10 or more

100 or more

Small First Aid Kit

8500

9500

First Aid Kit

17k

18k

Morphine

37k

39k

Empty Blood Bag

15k

16k

 

Bits N Bobs

100 or more

Beer

600

Sheep/Bear/Kitten

700

Lollipop/Box of Chocolate

400

Brick

425

Jackets

200

Is your item not listed? I'll quote you!


Please leave a review after I take good care of you!