One name is crossed out. I hit all three targets within 30 minutes and the quest will not progress. I am using an LGv20 and Chrome as a browser. I tried to do it before and could not. Since then I have attacked all three targets to no avail. The mission has a red X next to it. Duke progressed some more missions. Now there are no more new missions posting. But it shows on the progress wheel that I still have a way to go.
Duke Rabbit Response
Started by Agent_936 [2114325] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
One name is crossed out. I hit all three targets within 30 minutes and the quest will not progress. I am using an LGv20 and Chrome as a browser. I tried to do it before and could not. Since then I have attacked all three targets to no avail. The mission has a red X next to it. Duke progressed some more missions. Now there are no more new missions posting. But it shows on the progress wheel that I still have a way to go.
Can you post the attack logs of you defeating all 3 targets? You'll find them under your recent attacks on the homepage.
This.
If the mission has already failed, then I don't believe there's anything aurel1 can do about it now. Mission errors should be reported right away - so they can be checked.
@ OP - For the future though, all targets have to be defeated within that time window (so make sure all targets are available before you start). If the timer runs out during the mission, then you should be able to simply start over again. And, make sure to refresh the missions page, the timer can show as incorrect sometimes I believe.
Who were the people
Do you have the attack logs
Do you have a photo of the mission
As they said if the mission is already failed not much can be done
But if you have the logs we can at least check
Duke Rabbit Response https://imgur.com/gallery/IaAHFEr
https://i.imgur.com/wcOBVlB.png
tip: in the reply box, upper right hand corner there is a capital A with a tiny drop down mark next to it. Click it. Then click on the image icon, then paste the link to the image in the popup box.. You can paste more than one image in a single post :)
I play on a cell phone. So am I no longer able to do any quests from Duke? Now that that one is failed.
hmm, i can see you defeated all the targets:
date time User User To Who Died Why Log link
2018-04-30 18:44:40 [2114325] Agent_936 [2040441] Straightbar defender won View log
2018-04-30 18:44:14 [2114325] Agent_936 [620977] xkingkongx defender won View log
2018-04-30 18:43:36 [2114325] Agent_936 [365354] Pathfinder defender won View log
when did you accept the mission?
About two days ago. Then the Mission was replaced by the Missions that followed. I progressed through those Missions. Now no more Missions will post.
Now the Missions have updated. I have a new Mission. I am happy.
so it is possible you made the attacks when the mission expired or was about to expire?
Stupid question, but are you clicking 'complete mission' when you finish the tasks? It sounds like you allowed the mission to expire. If you tried to do it after the mission expired, that won't work. You have three days to complete one after accepting. One that red X appears, you either failed the task, declined it, or ran out of time to do it.
I believe that is what happened. Thank you for your time.
If you log on on a bigger screen, it will show whether you failed the mission or timed out