I went to do the mission where you have to find something in the dumpster then attack whoever dumped the trash. Cool, problem is I can't attack the person because they are in the FEDS. I don't wan't to fail the mission. How do I resolve this issue?
Mission Impossible
Started by KlownKilla [865494] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
I went to do the mission where you have to find something in the dumpster then attack whoever dumped the trash. Cool, problem is I can't attack the person because they are in the FEDS. I don't wan't to fail the mission. How do I resolve this issue?
Search the dump again for another item and try beat that target?
You can search for another item and attack it's owner.
just search the dump till you find a target that you like and can be attacked.
I can't select another target it isn't an option
You just need to search for another item and attack their owner - even if first task already completed.
this is actually false. you have to attack the first one. there was a bug report not too long ago with the same problem.
clearly its supposed to be like this, but its not, it currently has to be the first one....
No, second task trigger in this mission don't check the first task result, only dump logs to check, what items you searched earlier and their owners ID's, please do not misinform other players. If you are talking about possible bug and reports, please provide a link to that report.