Your account is shit
Relentless vs PT?
Started by Champion [1927067] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 165 / 165 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Your account is shit
I hope you are not speaking for PT
thats the saddest piece of backtracking i have ever read
Make it happen, Mr main man. If you're really the main man, that is.
Maybe I will maybe I won't
Depends if I'm interested in torn at the time or remember about this...
I never said I was speaking for PT (I'm no leader nor would I ever wish that awful, thankless position on anyone) and I have no idea what statements I've ever made about this that I would be backtracking from. Clue me in?
I can clue you in. Dude is a troll who isn't tied to either side of this, he's just saying stupid crap because that's what he always does.
/happy to help.
Thanks. If it's not obvious, I don't read the forums often.
Pipe down dipshit, grown ups are talking
Now, dont come back until youre in a real faction :-)
Who are you btw?
Go home and ask your mom
Im sorry, my mum only knows decent people who actually has a few brain cells
On the other hand i was with ur mum the other night and she was complaining how she made a retard
i mean who tf spends nine months in pain for their son to be a pain in the ass and to call themself dude who spends all day on an rpg game but is shit at it
Hey I know Shafz's Mom. She posted this selfie on Instagram after meeting Dude
[image: images.medicaldaily.com]
Just to clear up, my mum did say thwre was a retard on the streets naked with a micropenis
Can relentless please add me to this list?
Sounds fun.
Something about glass houses and throwing stones comes to mind when I read this latest effort from dude...
Factions like relentless come and go .PT will always stand
How is Relentless a 'come and go' faction?
On one leg
It might not go . Maybe if will stand the test of time .
But I know first hand what it's like to go against PT win a few battles but they always stand together
oei he shaves his legs !!!