Hey guys, I just started playing old school rune scape again, Anyone out there still play? Been playing that game longer than this one. Delete if not allowed.
User is Hon Duh Im in the process of making a 1def pure.
Gosh have not played in like 15 years I think, lol
Same, i used to play that when i first started to play Torn. ^^ My PC was so slow at the time it took me almost 1 min to load a new area. Lol
That first account i gave it away if i remember it right. A few years after i made a new one, that i just abandoned. Dunno how long do they take to delete them, but i assume it should be long gone by now.
If mine is still around I think I still have a party hat, lol
Haha I still do every now and then
They never delete accounts. Side note; If you have a party hat on rs3 you can sell it for thousands of dollars.
Since I got a surgery in my shoulder I only have 1 arm available. OSRS is perfect for this :)
Currently doing quests one by one using this guide:
http://oldschooltorncity.wikia.com/wiki/Optimal_quest_guide
Heck yes, I love questing.
Anyone who wants to add me, Thumos. On occasionally
I still play occasionally,
Skiller :- Jay_o
Main :- Jazo
https://torncity/juGZMJhttps://torncity/dsPcad
OSRS rsn: SkipTheTask
Added all of you. "Skreamstep" is my main
I play osrs, and I occasionally get on rs3 to make bond money.
"Master Tape" is my rsn.
I play a lot. Rsn :"haha noob"
I've been playing osrs recently, mostly play rs3 though. Username is Viking Blood