Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Words.

Started by The_March_Hare [1962212] on in General Discussion.

20 replies · 196 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

The_March_Hare [1962212]

Hard with it, so hard I can quit it. 

Torns pimp kid. And these are fresh crime lyrics.

Hosp the bounty, then bounty the trolls.

Your come backs are downty, I'll shit on your rolls.

fed the multi,  free the bro's.

Med out and get salty, then back in you'll go.

Time is a giving, and this is a game worth living.

No other players in the world are as devoted and

driven. 

Love Torn big.

 

 
KarmaCop [365532]

Don't be hatin - on da competition,

I knew the Chosen was comin, I had a premonition

Kings and Queens, and feral jelly beans.

I'm just typin bullshit yo, no idea what I means.

Peace
EKO-Cobra [1952447]

lol sharkeyfive destroyed ur precious faction when we search for it we see 4 members with 3 in fed so no u didnt beat sharkey and yes you got on your knees and prayed for forgiveness but didnt get so stop being delusional
EKO-Cobra [1952447]

nope you caved under sharkey's bounty on ur faction and in essence destroyed the faction so yea ur lying mouth is gonna spew few lies but the proof is there ur faction the redeem team was ****ed over by sharkeyfive 
DudeSweet [2106894]

With real world misplacement

He's hiding in mom's basement

His name is _____

He's dumb and rude

It's time for his replacement. 

 



Finish the limerick :)