Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dear Evil-Duck

Started by Alien [2052982] on in General Discussion.

52 replies · 1.08k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 53 / 53 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
53
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Evil-Duck [1182047] ×1

Alien [2052982]

Big Momma is not a mean spirited person, I like to spread lust, desire, and joy (for a modest price). I don't need to tell you that though. You are one of Big Momma's best customers. One thing you may not have realized is the extent of Big Momma's hoe game. Big Momma has hoes everywhere. Hell, a good chunk of Torn is married to one of my hoes, and don't even realize it. They just quietly let the money flow back to Big Momma. The point being Big Momma has reach, and I'm not just talkin' about my award winning reach-a-rounds.

Let me get to the point. You threatened, and challenged Big Momma, and now you gotta own it. As you know I have chat logs of you, and my hoes that you probably don't want the rest of Torn to see, and I promise if you think of the worst things you have said, yes it is probably that :) I thought this could be a good opportunity to extort some money, but Big Momma is a kind, and gentle woman, and that is not really my style, but still you need to be taught.

Here is what I want:

A public acknowledgement in the error of your ways. The best public apology Torn has ever seen, and not just to me, but to everyone you have ever wronged.

That's it. Simple...

You have one week to do this, or I will leak EVERYTHING, and unlike your poker game Big Momma don't bluff! Deep down inside I know you know this is true.

"Evil-Duck: DELETE THESE CHATS
Evil-Duck: YOU EVEN SO MUCH AS THINK OV POSTING THESE IN FORUMS YOUR TORN CAREER IS OVER"







Mentions: Evil-Duck [1182047]

Evil-Duck [1182047]

Look end ov the day love, you aint got shit. I'm a clean gent with a clean bill of health and you aint gonna try take that away from me.

Sure, I like chatting to hot young females here and there, so ****ing sue me, aint the crime of century is it.

Suggest you get over me turning you down and stop being so jealous of who I frolic with

Peace
SporkMonkey [2065017]

Mmmm, from the medical reports I am reading, that "clean gent" line you like to use seems to be a lie. A POSITIVE lie, know what I'm saying?

Big Momma can help when you start to feel the BURN. Hint hint.

When you feel the ITCH to know more, Big Momma will give you the 411. Wink wink.



....you have herpes. Asking for a friend.
CatHead [1581564]

Did you know that every player has a private inbox that you can send a message to? You don't have to make a forum post that way.
sin [771805]

hmm, google says i weigh around 11 wet stones and some pebbles. but i'm sure i can get ED's stud brand of approval tho..

I just want to see if i can turn a Torn hoe into a housewife..

 

@Big_Momma - just think of me as a mark wahlberg from the 90's that's covered in tats.. [:love_chemistry:]