60 replies · 688 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:61 / 61 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
61
Discussion span
→
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
60 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Coral[350465]
· 9 likes · I have been raging ababo this in our faction chat for a while now. Android phone on chromc, yes I have deleted the cache and everything. No it is only happening with torn, nothing else. I have been able to …
Proxima[1879587]Wiki Editor
· 5 likes · this is a work of art
Been happening for a few days now, in mails and in forums (not in chats) I have been having issues auto correcting, Samsung S7 on Chrome all up to date.
Hard to really explain, but when trying to auto correct something it just doesn't correct, it keeps it exactly the same as it was with the typo... I've heard of others having this issue recently too so figured I'd best report this one...
I must admit, I too am having some strange issues concerning Auto-correct that i do not have elsewhere. Pretty much what bogie has said, Words are not correcting on chat/forums like they do in something like WhatsApp or Facebook.
I have been raging ababo this in our faction chat for a while now. Android phone on chromc, yes I have deleted the cache and everything. No it is only happening with torn, nothing else. I have been able to do full emails on a number of occasions with no issues whatsowhat. BasicBasi like what has happhapp a fewftimes in this post is if I click the word half way through, it willwjust add half the word on the end of what I already typed. Other times, rather than letting me press space, it will add thetfirst letter of the previous word instead of the space.
These issues are 100% only occurring on Torn and have been for at least a week if not longer.
Please sort it out before bi have totget a new phone.
^^So the text in Coral's post there isn't exagerated, this is exactly how it's ending up. Either the autocorrect is failing completely, or appearing to work and then duplicating text. The autocorrection gets applied and also adds the bit that it was autocorrecting... so you end up with one word plus the messed up word...
Do you have an auto correction on desktop? It seems that "Torn" doesn't have an auto correction functionality. Auto correction could have some browsers or extensions.
my guess is when the auto correct takes place, its changing the entire entry in the text field, so my guess is either the app isnt processing it fast enough for the phones processor is lagging it out, seems to work for me for the most part, ill spell a bunch of stuff wrong later and see if i can replicate it on my nokia 5
Not sure if its the same issue as bogie is reporting. But my 1st word never auto-corrects after sending a message, so if I'm chatting someone and send a message and then try to type guarantee it'll just sit as garauntee even after tapping the corrected word it doesn't change. [iPhone]
I've had no issues like this on Chrome or the Torn App and I'm on Samsung S7. The only time I have any issues with typing is when clicking a prediction when putting cash in/out my vault.