71 replies · 1.23k views · thread synced · 10 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:72 / 72 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
72
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
T-Stark[2086654]
· 22 likes · I like ED even more now. 10/10 great comedy.
bloodbaine[1580503]
· 18 likes · I'm sorry but i laughed so damn hard. You legend Evil Duck [image: i.imgur.com] Disclaimer: obvious fakes but funny none the less.
bogie[148747]Admin
· 15 likes · Not only is ED lavish he is also a top lad for bants Not sure what youre attempting here with your smear campaign against him
Since it is clear ED is not going to meet Big Momma's demands, I will start the leaks. Big Momma had to pull some serious strings to get her hands on these ones, but luckily they messed up sharing cyber sessions for the wank bank, and Big Momma got her hands on some. Unfortunately they are so disturbing if I posted the full logs I would probably get banned. But here are some select sections.
Lol, if my grandmother ever fakes such disgusting screenshots on an online game to try to ''ruin'' someone's reputation, I'd not only disown her, but I'd also disown my mom/dad for coming out of her womb.
Look at your age, look at ED's age, look at my age, then look at DUDE's age, and finally, look at that dumb cat's age, and then look at yourself in the mirror.
Looks like some people don't know the meaning of ''class'' and ''decency''.