Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Relentless vs PT?

Started by Champion [1927067] on in Faction Discussion.

164 replies · 6.56k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 165 / 165 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

thestud [1654931]

This ^



Too many people here make it personal & take the talking to derogatory levels... cheering & jeering is part of the game but lets keep it fun & civil.

Its just a silly game.... a game we all play for some fun, relaxation & me-time... no real enemies here...

Have a great weekend everyone :)



& Ladies... STUDDY LOVES YOU ALL :)


Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]

Pretend I'm as stupid as I am and explain what a shell is?

Currently I am at the thought Relentless stands on its own feet as unrelenting have gone their own way.  

Calculated or calculating sold out their independence and joined an official alliance of pt. 

You say somehow Relentless had something to do with that factions sub. 

I remember something about some guy I don't know called ghosty getting conned by hank - I know nothing of this just a forum jibe some time ago. 

At the moment on the swingometer : 

Louis says Relentless told pt to go screw themselves over some abandoned territory pt targeted Relentless chain succeeded and tried again and failed. 

Relentless now smacking all of pt for it - or maybe they have finished by now I don't know I'm traveling.

Is this correct so far?
daCampa [169777]

Shell is the faction ID without counting members. Think of it as the place the faction resides.

Calculating separated from Calculated at some point in the past, I believe it was something to do with Hank but I don't know, so again don't quote me on that.

Calculated had some leadership issues after ghosty self-fed, ended up with a sale for the faction, decided to accept PT's offer. Most of the members at the time stayed, even thought some more have left since the merge.

Your reading isn't too bad yeah. Worth mentioning that in an ironic twist of fate, their second chain fell while they were allegedly stacking expecting us to try to break it. For the last couple of hours most of the spanking has been coming from our side as well,

In other news, still need 3 more defends for a merit, ill send a beer to whoever gets the magic number.
Maikye [112147]

That was mind blow. We delay our chain hours because of that, we didn't know what to do.

We have no more goals... we fail to break your chain. 
Nobody [237547]

Original plan was a 10k and then a 5k chain, we decided to go for 10k on the 2nd chain to see some actual war. I woke up with 950E ready to pop vicodin only to see the drop =/ Gotta have a no-guest war at some point, hopefully before next year if you ask me.