Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Blackjack server down errors

Started by Starlifter [2114981] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Starlifter [2114981]

Hi I bought 5 donator packs sold to pawn shop, to have a little cash to play some blackjack.. so I play a hand 10m then I'm hit with this error so I refresh money was gone, this happened about 5 times and when it would work it would lag when I click hit and give me 2 cards instead of one busting me..



I'm very annoyed I paid for yearly subscription and over 20 donator packs, if this cannot be corrected I feel I'll be canceling my subscriptions and want full refunds.. for lost products.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Looks like there were a couple of games that was struggling to start, however money was deducted. This is now refunded.