Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

furst thread after crash

Started by ScarsCanBeGiven [2097572] on in General Discussion.

12 replies · 252 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
19
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
poptop [1355657]

While it can barely qualify as a thread-worthy crash - please stay on the topic of how the 40-60 minutes of no Torn has ruined your life - or any conspiracy theories such as this being a sign that the site is being sold or closed.  

I like a good conspiracy theory.
Manticore [231371]

the title is about the crash, the topic is do we hate meow.

hardly thread worthy, with such an obvious answer.

this would be a one choice poll if marlonbrando had posted it.
One_Classy_Lady [873821]

What crash????  I was at the hairdresser and then went got three more piercings in my ears....two forward helix in the right ear to match the left, and one cartilidge in the left cause they had a special on three piercings. 

I thought we were discussing whether or not we liked ScarsCanBeGiven and why.  I have nothing against him, just his posts.

I am getting short 520 errors.