I had stacked 600 energy for the faction chain to be conducted on 7 May, Monday. I had not done anything, but the energy automatically reset to 100 on 6 May, Sunday at about 14:30 TCT. No training. Only drugs. I hadn't used a refill too. I think that it is a serious bug. Please fix it quickly so that I can participate in the chain.
Energy reset
Started by Be_the_Winner [1863285] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- RatedR [72498]
· 4 likes ·
according to the logs you trained 500e in the gym. 1897163373 1863285 2018-05-06 14:25:32 Energy 600 100 -500 /gym.php?step=embeddedgym2&rfcv=7461443418&q=1&t=100 1896773338 1863285 2018-05-06 08:56:40 Energy 350 600 250 /item.php?rfcv=5656294953 1896139612 1863285 2018-05-05 23:34:27 Energy 100 350 250 /item.php?rfcv=6074662453
I had stacked 600 energy for the faction chain to be conducted on 7 May, Monday. I had not done anything, but the energy automatically reset to 100 on 6 May, Sunday at about 14:30 TCT. No training. Only drugs. I hadn't used a refill too. I think that it is a serious bug. Please fix it quickly so that I can participate in the chain.
Any chance you overdosed and didn't notice?
Nope. I am not in the hospital.
And the energy reset to 100. It didn't go to 0.
Are you absolutely positive you didn't use a refill, or an FHC? Looking at your personal stats, it seems like you may have used a refill.
Nope. I haven't used it for sure. And about FHCs, I haven't bought them even once. They are too expensive.
he used 2 refills may 5th, then none on May 6th, so it's not the refills too.. was gonna say horse head but that takes everything to 0 ..
Looking at your stats page, by the end of may 4th you'd only used 96 refills and today you're on 98 so you must have refilled on the 5th and possibly refilled early hours of the 6th before stats update but after a new daily refill is available. Either that or you were on auto pilot and trained it.
I haven't visited the gym today, forget about training. And even if I was in autopilot, I type 100 on any one stat that I want to train. Doing so, energy should have been 0, not reset to 100. So, I wasn't on autopilot either. And about using the refill, the energy resetted at about 14:30 TCT. So, i did not use it before the stats update. They all update at 18 TCT right?
according to the logs you trained 500e in the gym.
1897163373 1863285 2018-05-06 14:25:32 Energy 600 100 -500 /gym.php?step=embeddedgym2&rfcv=7461443418&q=1&t=100
1896773338 1863285 2018-05-06 08:56:40 Energy 350 600 250 /item.php?rfcv=5656294953
1896139612 1863285 2018-05-05 23:34:27 Energy 100 350 250 /item.php?rfcv=6074662453
Thanks for helping me out. I still don't remember anything but maybe I trained in jail and maybe I trained in the autopilot way mentioned above. Thanks a lot.