Whenever I try to use DocTorn, I get the "API key is temporarily banned due to too many requests" even though I only use DocTorn and only 2 other scripts that use the API. There should be no way that exceeds 100r requests per minute. Please look into this! :)
API key banned
Started by OrbitalSentry [1986189] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 31 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 26 / 100
Whenever I try to use DocTorn, I get the "API key is temporarily banned due to too many requests" even though I only use DocTorn and only 2 other scripts that use the API. There should be no way that exceeds 100r requests per minute. Please look into this! :)
nvm lol as soon as i posted this doctorn works again