Posts archived: 63 / 63 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
shitden
DudeSweet has given you their Private Island. 2018/05/07 2:05:52 AM
thought this was just another troll thread, thx I guess
[image: i.imgur.com]Seriously thanks so much!
Just recieved mine as well. Can't express how grateful I am!
meow
I saw your other post before it got graved. You're going to leave before you ever even see your quality suggestion implemented?
it got graved ahahaha - record time
well another one bites the dust it seems
You were sent some Dumbbells from
DudeSweetDude...sweeeet!
Mentions:
DudeSweet [2106894]
GL
Should have given it to Hildegarde
I'm curious as to what he said lol. I went to the graveyard and the edit said something about porno lol.
bruhh
Shoot
some shit about eating ass and prostitutes :D
Lol.
Prepared my gif to post in your other thread but that got graved so pasted it here instead lol.
Thats it everyone! I'm out of money and I am out of goods
thanks for the laughs, have a great life yall! :D
Thanks man, I'm sorry to see you go, but in the deepest spirit of Torn, I am even happier to have profited from it.
Send me free shit
what ?