Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

peace

Started by DudeSweet [2106894] on in Fun & Games.

62 replies · 428 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 63 / 63 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Kole [2106784]

It was about adding a brothel to the game because he has needs.

I wrote out this long post about how there actually was a brothel script for this game engine many years ago, but that he should be careful what he wished for since it came with consequences like spouse finding out, happiness getting tanked, people busting you over it, etc. But the thread got graved before I hit submit.
Champion [1927067]

This guy is not generous at all... wtf

Champion: you quittin?
DudeSweet: yeah, I am f**king up in school cuz of torn... I have an extremely addictive personality and for some reason this game has a tight f**king hold on me
DudeSweet: should be fedded soon
DudeSweet: thanks for the laughs champ. you are definitely the funniest f**kin dude in threads
Champion: yeah i don't really care
Champion: hook me up with the detatched house tho
Champion: detached
Champion: shit is worth like 50k
Champion: don't let it go to waste
DudeSweet: welp, when you say it like that. no
DudeSweet: go f**k yourself :D
bubajofe [2101172]

Shits sad yo, i feel like i was just getting to meet dudesweet. I got hella busy with work and he quits.



Anyhow. Wanna be friends?