Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attack timeout and..

Started by Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor on in Bugs & Issues.

16 replies · 223 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

I timed out of an attack during the lag, would be awesome if I could get that 25e back. Also..

[image: i.gyazo.com]

I did not attack this person! :D

Edit: To reiterate - a big focus of this report is that it displays me losing to an account I did not attack, presumably due to the recent db issues.
zxcvcxz [2004572]

Will we be reimbursed for lost energy and will my progress to award and stats be corrected? 



https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=6f1b9ed7ed7b81c3cd4c05ccb57044c9
Hcom3 [2003693]

You will very likely be given back the E, but I highly doubt that they will decrease your attacks lost stats, since one more loss isn't going to kill you.

 
brand3k [2111144]

This just happened to me, too.  Just a little while ago I initiated an attacked. the system let me get into the attack screen, but when I tried to use a weapon told me I could only view that page if I was logged in. Tried logging in and then my sidebar wouldn't load. When I finally got back in, it said I had timed out and lost. I wasn't in any real danger of losing that fight if I had been allowed to actually do it.

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=dfeb16b60145caae56c62e77b32650f7 
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Let's see if Pavel can check the logs and determine why you randomly lost to this account when you didn't attack them. I think we saw this before a few months ago.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Looks like racing conditions occur because of server issues at that time and events messed up - that's just a wrong text in the event.