5 replies · 116 views · thread synced · 9 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
11
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Most-liked replies
Bug[1455582]Committee
· 4 likes · It's based on their current level and not their hidden level, so you won't need to worry about level holders. Continuous busting has a great effect, if you try to bust 4 players in a row you'll have a near …
Bug[1455582]Committee
· 1 likes · For two people consecutively, what would their levels/times be? I can do 2 in a row as long as they are below level 30 and under 3 hours jail time. If I get lucky a third if there a level …
CloudJumper[1636201] · 1 likes · Busting is cooldown based.. If you haven't busted for couple days, and you have the perks from working in law firm, faction and education you can pretty much guaranteed bust out 6-7 noobs in a row without any delay (by …
"This is the Torn City jail. People who get caught for doing crimes are incarcerated here. Fancy trying your hand at busting someone out? Be careful, if you bust someone of a high level or a high amount of jail time, you have a higher chance of being caught and put in jail yourself. Don't try and bust out too many people in a row, the guards aren't stupid! Usually, if you bust someone out they will thank you, or maybe even send you a gift."
Questions-
I. "if you bust someone of a high level" Does this include level holders? Would that affect the chance of busting?
II. "Don't try and bust out too many people in a row, the guards aren't stupid!" By how much does the chance of busting out decrease, if at all?
If these questions have answers in the Wiki, well... Crap! Please link me to it.
It's based on their current level and not their hidden level, so you won't need to worry about level holders.
Continuous busting has a great effect, if you try to bust 4 players in a row you'll have a near 100% fail rate. I personally will try to bust a maximum of 4 low level targets a day (one every few hours).
For me, busting two people one after the other jails me pretty much straight away. I read somewhere that you should leave at least 10 or 20 minutes between busts, but I typically make it one bust every hour or so, depending how lucky I get with someone I can bust. Those low levels fly outta jail pretty quickly.
For two people consecutively, what would their levels/times be? I can do 2 in a row as long as they are below level 30 and under 3 hours jail time. If I get lucky a third if there a level 2 in for 5 mins ^^
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #6
Busting is cooldown based.. If you haven't busted for couple days, and you have the perks from working in law firm, faction and education you can pretty much guaranteed bust out 6-7 noobs in a row without any delay (by noobs I mean level 20 or under with under 3 hours of jail time). For each bust you do, your busting cooldown increases slightly, after a certain point you are maxed, and you will fail even a level 1 bust.
First up, you should know how many busts your cooldown can support per day.. I do NOT have the faction perk, however I do have law firm perk and education boost (both 50% each). This allows me to do 8-14 busts a day. So I spread them across my day, 3-4 in the morning, 2-3 in the afternoon, evening and night each. Law firm perk also allows you to see the % success chance of your bust, so that helps too. A noob bust takes down my % success for the next bust by around 10-20%
From what I have recorded, below have been maximum number of busts I have done in a single day:
With only education - 5 to 8 per day
With education and Faction perk (or law firm perk) - 8 to 14 per day (yesterday was incidentally a high number for me at 18)
With education, faction and law firm perk - 18 to 25 per day
With education, faction, law firm perk and busting book - 35 to 60 per day (this is not my personal value).
(All the numbers are for busts done on people below level 20 and 3 hours of jail time, you would severely cripple the numbers if you do even a single high level bust)