Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Karma

Started by Nick_1487 [144887] on in General Discussion.

31 replies · 331 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
32
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Karma [513022] ×1

Nick_1487 [144887]

Anyone else feel like karma hit them. (I'm not talking forum scores) 

I've mugged over 2b in the last month but I'm dead ass broke and owe money, I feel like it's karma catching up with me via casino lol.

Anyone else feel they been hit by karma if so provide an example.
dESTROYS [67441]

Legit all you do in torn is mug 24/7 and flush it away at the casino lol, I'd hardly call it karma catching up to you... :P
Pachico [2066685]

i always have a 10 games win streak in bookie then a 15games win streak and get broke, is this wonsidered as karma ? 
PainfulPoetry [327135]

Bookie giveths and taketh away. This CL was weird made a lot of money but lost even more. Oh and of course going all in with pocket kings only to lose to pocket aces. That's always fun
Myo [1992378]

"Action and consequences" seems more fitting than "Karma", considering you're losing it all on casino...
manic [1554958]

Karma?

No such thing.

A made up concept to explain poor decisions and even poorer choices.