Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trainer

Started by Be_the_Winner [1863285] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 132 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Aime [760224]

I would say yes. The effectiveness of the trainer is solely based on his/her ws and not the company's performance.

Disclaimer: I never ever run a 0* company with trainers before so no solid proof. I'd advise you not to do it too, as directors you want to raise the company revenue and put your employees into earning positions.
Mlkey [1915577]

the only person that gives out trains is the director , and as far as i know you only get a number of trains equal to the number of stars the company has
Myo [1992378]

I run a company myself from scratch so I can confirm that. The company receives everyday the same amount of training points as the number of stars, and the director can choose on who they'll use it.
Franky [1529693]

Not if you have a trainer employed. They can boost the number of trains a company receives. Not sure about on 0* though
Baldr [1847600] Reporter

In some companies, there is a job position that gives the company extra trains, in addition to the one-per-star.


Claire [1971751]

If your motive is to train your work stats by starting a company, having some friends come over, assign them trainer positions and then proceeding to train yourself, this is not gonna work out as you will only get a few trains. I recommend you go over to a 10* company with a few trainers and then buy all the trains. It is gonna cost a bit but there are several perks to training your work stats so I think it is worth it.
Myo [1992378]

Ooooh I didn't know that. Never worked on one that had one so I had no ideia. I suppose they must work on a 0* company otherwise would be a wasted position.