Umm... I don't know how, but I got 38 medical boxes. I was posting stuff on bazaar, my computer was making weird noises(found out later it was a wire stuck in one of the fans) so I hit it a couple times, seemed to work. I kept on adding more stuff to bazaar and hit my computer extra hard(I knocked the wire from one of the fans but it only got stuck in another.) When I hit it the internet cable went out.. and torn froze up. I plugged it back in and i had 38 boxes of medical supplies. I only had 1, i had gotten it from a trade a couple minutes before hand. I was eyeing up a buy mug with 38 medical boxs in them, but im pretty sure I didn't buy them.
If staff could look into where they came from i would be very, very happy. Dont want to get banned for illegal gains...
Summary: 38 medical boxes appeared in inventory.
For those wondering, sadly a computer was hurt in the magical making of the boxes.