Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Level 100 in 984 days

Started by RGiskard [1953860] on in Achievements.

154 replies · 3.36k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 155 / 155 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Cryptic [2059197]

Congratulations quite an achievement, but with the warring system the way it is, odds are you'll live in the hospital.
Cryptic [2059197]

No, but I don't think it's a rush to hit level 100. Call it a calculated choice. There are lots of veteran players that have a lot more than 3k Xanax taken. Something about appearing weak for your level. I'm not saying he's weak by any means, but compared to other long term account holders he's probably going to be a punching bag. I know that there's a few level 100's that once they leveled up they live in the hospital.

If you understood what I meant you'd actually the logic behind it.
Cryptic [2059197]

Right, let's see here, 246 stat enhancers... At 70 to double a single star that's 3 stats are doubled, out of 4. Looking at the graph that's 3 years of training being doubled. So we're at about 6 years strength or so before considering cans. So I suppose he's not the weakest level 100, but I'm sure that he'd get beat up on regardless.

Edit: perhaps a slight miscalculation, but if I assume that he's spreading then evenly, it's close enough, if it's all on one stat he's still in the reach of beatable by most people who have over 4 billion stats