Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bad poker split

Started by NurpleDurple [1990132] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
NurpleDurple [1990132]

It happened just a couple minutes before 15:00 TCT today

Name: Active Now
ID: 188491
Owner: 1990132
Stakes: $250000
Players: 5/6
Spectators: 9
Bet limit: OFF
Minimum money: $5000000
Maximum money: $9999999999
Password: OFF
Minimum level: 1
Tournament mode: OFF

I had AJ

Other person had A5 (NJ-DEVELS [362445])

The two of us and another went all in.

Other person was ~4m

Mine was ~3.7m

NJ's was ~8m



Table cards didn't help anyone. I only won 5m out of the pot :/ (NJ got the rest)

I could be wrong but I'm almost positive I should've won more since I had AJ while NJ had A5