Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Enhancement items list

Started by Kender_FAAFO [1674614] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 151 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Kender_FAAFO [1674614]

I've tried all the searches I can think of, so askin here. Does anyone know of a complete list of all enhancements & which are able to be equipped? Thanks in advance folks
TealJade [1737229]

I just checked the item market and compared it to my item list to see which ones I was missing. 

I think the only ones that can be equipped are the glasses and the Balaclava. 
Kender_FAAFO [1674614]

Thank you. I have those 2. I didn't know if there were others that could be equipped. Do you by chance have a list of all available enhancement items?
TealJade [1737229]

Pair of Glasses
Advanced Driving Manual 
Balaclava 
Chloroform 
Cut-Throat Razor 
Duct Tape 
Ergonomic Keyboard
Fanny Pack 
Heavy Duty Padlock 
High-Speed DVD Drive
Mountain Bike
Rosary Beads
Screwdriver 
Slim Crowbar 
Tracking Device 
Tumble Dryer 
Wind Proof Lighter 
Wireless Dongle