Adding items to your bazaar can sure be painful!
This nifty little script copies the item quantity to your clipboard when you click the text box to enter the value. You just need to press Ctl+V to paste it, no typing or copying required. Additionally, when you click the text box for the price, it takes the current value of the item and copies 99.99% of it to the clipboard. Again, you just need to press Ctl+V to paste, no need to type, copy or calculate anything.
I have some interesting ideas for this script. Please get in touch if you're familiar with Javascript and would like to help me improve it! Basically, what I want it to eventually do is autofill both the amount and the price text fields when I click on the amount text field. Ideally, it should use the Torn API to get the latest item price from the market and beat it by a small percentage.
Install it from here. You will need the TamperMonkey chrome extension installed first.
[image: greasyfork.org]