I'd like all the stuff you don't need or want so that I can trash them. The merit ends at 500, but I don't want to stop there, I plan on holding the record for most items trashed!
Nature Watch Broadcasting International PLC, The Nature Watch Charitable Trust, The Nature Watch Charity Shop, The Field Mouse Preservation Society and new partners Save The Field Mice.
Proudly present and introduce a EMERGENCY charity appeal!!
We have been hard at work for many years and we now have a successful model to help new players, intrepid players who need help with money making etc.
Typically the team sweep the item markets and cheapest bazaars everyday buying stuff from little players. We accumulate the unwanted 'junk' and baubles of the game and sell them on in The Nature Watch Charity Shop. The busiest bazaar in the game and that is a fact look at my stats page.
The team keep track of particulary intrepid players and friendlist them, to buy stuff from them at a later date!
Every purchase from The Nature Watch Charity Shop helps our brave little friends, the field mice, the new players looking to make their way in the game!
When funds run out which they frequently do the charity ends. Though the team always give advice free of charge to newer players.
Buy something from The Nature Watch Charity Shop today and help our intrepid little friends!
Ha, I've been working down my debt since I got Chedded, wish some prince would come finish it off for me. I'm at :$-12,226,105,104 at the moment, I started at just under negative $15.2b.
A noob in my faction bought a ton of donator packs (like 45b worth), was told by his wife he had to quit, gave me about 15.2b worth of stocks, then quit. About a week later they demanded their money back from Ched, so he had to take back any money that was freely given. I had set up some of my homies and bought a TV Network with the money, so I'm still happy about how it turned out.
TL;DR: Got Chedded but not for RMT, 12b for Warlock and/or Rasper nudes