What the hell is the Torn city time? I am so utterly clueless guys I'm sorry, but this shizz is confusin me like a tornado in a tobacco farm
Time
Started by _THUNDER [1912669] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
What the hell is the Torn city time? I am so utterly clueless guys I'm sorry, but this shizz is confusin me like a tornado in a tobacco farm
Bottom left of the page, under your friends and enemies list:
Mon 17:44:20 - 14/05/18
Connected to: Server: Php3
torn uses UTC
Universal Time Coordinated
Torn City Time (TCT) is the same as UTC. You can tell what time it is in Torn by looking up UTC, or looking at the bottom of your side bar on PC here
[image: i.imgur.com]
Or if you're on mobile, tapping here
[image: i.imgur.com]