Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TRAINS

Started by PalindromeLeVeL [2109942] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 49 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
PalindromeLeVeL [2109942]

I am not addicted 2 drugs.  But I am not getting full amount of my train Gains....

CHARGED - Director of Character building hiring, has trained you from the company. You gained 50 INT and 25 END.

It should say  CHARGED - Director of Character building hiring, has trained you from the company. You gained 63 INT and 32END.



..Help?
Stewie [1494547]

What do you need help with, exactly?

Director trains will always give you 50 primary and 25 secondary working stats, based on the requirements of your position. Why should it be 63 / 32?

Edit: 63 INT & 32 END would be your daily stat gains as a Marketer in a Fitness Center (passive).
SporkMonkey [2065017]

Also, your passive stat gains are not the same every day, and also depend (I believe) on how close you are to the minimum stat level needed to be fully effective in the position.
Kayla [2031661]

This isn't a bug, you're getting the right amount of stats per train. As Stewie said you should get 50/25 from a train where you are, not your regular daily gains. 
RatedR [72498]

as above by SporkMonkey, you do not get the full gains if you are under the required amount. and based on your age i am inclined to think you are not there yet.
PalindromeLeVeL [2109942]

I DID before I did any drugs I was getting 63int n 32 end(Marketer) then I took Xanny, then its the 1st time it went down to 50int n 32end. I went 2 Switz asap Now I am not addicted