The mission is to put a bounty on a person, then defeat the same person. I've place three bounties on three people and defeated two of them, but I'm not getting credit for defeating. If it makes a difference, I haven't defeated the first person I placed the bounty on.
Double Jeopardy Mission Bug
Started by rastahomie [2115936] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
The mission is to put a bounty on a person, then defeat the same person. I've place three bounties on three people and defeated two of them, but I'm not getting credit for defeating. If it makes a difference, I haven't defeated the first person I placed the bounty on.
It's the first person you placed a bounty on since you accepted the mission that you need to defeat. :)
i checked your logs, and it does seem like you did not attack Dicer1998
14/05/18 9:27:17 PM Dicer1998 hospitalized Lizaardmann and earned your $5 bounty reward
14/05/18 8:24:17 PM Someone hospitalized 10BRICKS and earned your $1 bounty reward
date time User User To Who Died Why Log link
2018-05-14 16:18:29 [2115936] rastahomie [2098005] Lizaardmann defender won View log
2018-05-14 13:52:58 [2115936] rastahomie [1699197] level_holder defender won View log
2018-05-14 13:05:42 [2115936] rastahomie [1994574] 10BRICKS attacker lost View log
Stewie I don't seem to be able to defeat him, does that mean I'm screwed for ever completing this mission?
You have some time to train before the mission expires. You can also help yourself out by equipping better weapons and armor if you haven't already got it. Using a temporary weapon like pepper spray or a flash grenade can reduce your opponents stats to help you out, and if all else fails you can take a vicodin to boost your stats. If you placed the bounty on someone whose stats far exceed your own, it may not be possible this time.
PM me and I'll see if I can help you get this done.
I think you might be mistaken here. Double Jeopardy is the one where you need to defeat the person you put the bounty on, not the person who claims the bounty, right?
- Put a bounty on someone
- Defeat that same person
you could very well be correct, i do not know all the mission of the top of my head.
does the OP require any more assistance?
no update provided,
closing report.