So i have been trying to win a Private Island for months. I finally hit it on the wheel of luck or w.e. the hell its called. I go to xhe k my properties and its not there. Wtf happened? And can the owner see I won and correct this
1 mil wheel spin
Started by -LuciousLyon- [2031886] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 23
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- RatedR [72498]
· 9 likes ·
are my posts invisible to you or something? - Revenant [2084119]
· 5 likes ·
[image: image.prntscr.com] [image: image.prntscr.com] haha - Kayla [2031661]
· 3 likes ·
How often you donate has no bearing on what you get from the wheel, and donating doesn't grant you any special treatment when it comes to bug reports either. I'm guessing that you already looked at your last spins and …
So i have been trying to win a Private Island for months. I finally hit it on the wheel of luck or w.e. the hell its called. I go to xhe k my properties and its not there. Wtf happened? And can the owner see I won and correct this
Please check your Last spins: https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=spinTheWheelLastSpins
Whatever it says you won there will be correct. The wheel can sometimes glitch due to caching - but your exact prize will always display correctly in those Last spins.
check your last spins please.
My last spin was a PI. Not being ans ******* but what some page says means nothing to me
The last spins shows what the results of your last spins were, and if it doesn't say Private Island then you didn't win one. It's not just 'some page'
if you provide a screenshot of your last spins, we can see if there was an error or not
O well i didnt think it was gonna scam me but next time i will. Next time never comes
The wheel is just animation, and can sometimes glitch client-side. If you look at the Last spins page I posted the link to, it will always show what you actually won in cases like this.
In short, what it says on the wheel doesn't mean anything - it's just to make it look pretty.
I didnt receive anything. I won the PI and the ? or my ? glitched and went to a 504 error page. I lost the 1mil and my spin and didnt get nething. I WANT MY PI!!!! CMON CHED PLZ COME THROUGH!?!?!?!?
By “client-side” we mean it glitched at your end. You seem computer illiterate so just take our word for it, you didn’t win a PI, as far as Torn is concerned you won whatever it says in the last spins page.
No PI for you!
we'll help you as soon as you help us. again, provide me with a screenshot of this page:
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=spinTheWheelLastSpins
and we go from there.
I know what you meant. I donate religiously monthly plus DPs on the side occasionally. Ill take the hit seems how nothing can be done. The pic you want only shows my spin prior to the one I qon the PI on so that doesn't peove nething. But im definetly laying off donating. No one cares about the customer.
are my posts invisible to you or something?
How often you donate has no bearing on what you get from the wheel, and donating doesn't grant you any special treatment when it comes to bug reports either. I'm guessing that you already looked at your last spins and know by this point you didn't win a PI, and now you're just trying to see if you can scam staff into giving you a PI you didn't win.
When you fail at trying to scam yourself a bit of cash..
Another "I donate so I'm important, dammit!" player. Fantastic. It always goes your way, I promise.
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=spinTheWheelLastSpins
can you provide an update, please?
Haaa..... another kid wanna scam staff xD