Rated +
Least you didn’t attack staff xD
I tried but my stats are lacking. I would have got the responsible perma-bountied for what the put me through. What do you think about the subject that staff are apparently not allowed to be attacked if you don't have a clear reason for it?
Man the popcorn has been tasty so far this week.
Anyone want a lawn chair to witness this? I brought some extras. Couple 'a beers too.
do you have any proof of anything? (screenshots)
I'm sure he could inspect element some in a jiffy
Edit: You know, I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt, just this once. My apologies man, that was rude of me.
Double edit:
SharpSharkey5 disliked your postTorn past, present & future
Ok, nevermind everyone, he's still a wanker. Popcorn's back on the menu, boys.
Mentions:
Torn past, present & future
Care to elaborate on WHAT exactly you want proof of? That my account wasn't working when I first registered in the game? Ofcourse I don't have screenshots saved for that hence the discussion topic if It might have been possible or not.
If you are talking about something else than that you'll have to start making sense before I can answer your question.
Sorry about that bashing comment, it seems you may have become more civilized than what I had first anticipated.
It is my first few hours back on the forum. I may have calmed down but I have not lost my guts.
Which was your favourite discussion topic of this thread?
Tldr, who are you..? [:sick:]
Collection of some of my best work:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=treads&f=24&t=16031267&b=0&a=0Now pick a discussion topic of the thread and stop de-railing it.
Mentions:
SharpMinds IS HERE!
Mentions:
Torn past, present & future
Ahh you're a cheaper more unoriginal and more unsuccessful version of Dude & KillahJ I see..
[:sick:]
It might just be better to separate these into different threads as I can hardly see this mass of topics binding together into one coherent discussion. Then again, don't spam copy paste these into new threads in GD. Perhaps it could be good doing one a day, starting with the one discussing coming back to torn after a ban.
The thread in the link contains my PREVIOUS work. This thread is fresh and talks about Torn and its current state.
NOW ONCE AGAIN:
Now pick a discussion topic of the thread and stop de-railing it.
#FedSharpTwit
Where is Chedburn threatening immediate death when you need him ?
Snacking on this tasty popcorn!
Seriously there's a food truck with it right outside, it's amazing. You should try it.
Edit: Oh, and #FedSharpTwit
How about this for a discussion topic -
Sharpmid is back, and polluting the forums.
In order to play a little Captain Planet into this diseased space, I'll be sending a positive message to anyone who replies to this post, or any of my others
in this thread - Simply reply/quote this post,
or in this thread here, add a
Mentions:
Cleaning up the pollution
Solid thread +R
Discussion Topic: Should normal users be allowed to attack staff?Yes, if you want to be treated like God, run away back to the protection of Heaven. Don't meddle with the mortals if you don't want to get hurt.
I absolutely agree. We are playing Torn here a crime oriented text-based roleplaying game not some freaking santas little helper multiplayer.. Staff have attacked me several times in this game and even bragged about it. Staff have had me on weekly and even monthly permanenet bounty periods and I did not complain. I woke up with a sour taste in my mouth in the mornings but by god almighty I did not complain to anyone. So that someone who works on a daily basis with the game as a community manager / helper to complain about something that is a game mechanic and they even do themselves is completely ABSURD.