Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Star Citizen

Started by Thrail_Foston [1881665] on in Gaming.

1 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Thrail_Foston [1881665]

  For those who are planning to buy the game, I am working towards creating a corporation, labeled “STRONGBOX.” STRONGBOX will be primarily focused around trading and transportation, with minor outreaches into other areas. This corporation will avoid piracy and other illegal activities, so we don’t get our cheeks clapped by the law.

  If you have not made an account yet but are interested in joining the corporation, send me a message. I can get you signed on with my referral code so I have more Credits to spend on getting STRONGBOX started up.

  For those who have not considered buying the game or have not heard of it, I encourage you to look into it or reconsider buying it. There has been a lot of hype around it’s release and nearly 2 million people have signed on to join already. Star Citizen has received possibly the most crowdfunding money out of any game in existence so far, with funding exceeding $150 million.

  There is no set release date as of yet, as there is probably lots of development to be had, but I’d like to see some of those from TORN join me as we make STRONGBOX Corporation a common sight in the Star Citizen universe.
A_Mean_Person [1631303]

They just missed their release date by 4 years already. I just hope they are not as bad on bug fixing when the time comes.

For me it's a hard pass till it gets actually released (probably another year or two no? (Isn't it on alpha still?)) and has a few months in to see what happens.

Then i might consider it... Till then...