This would be a nice addition, but with an anonymous post would you allow a blurb? I think it will devolve into trolling but I still like the possibilities.
don't forget if the message is anon it could mean anyone has done it no one would be able to find out... only a dumbass would believe the "From" message in the form.
Messages not to be allowed with anon bounties though. Basically kills the point of computer bachelors if anyone can send an anon message with a $1 bounty. Yes they're tracable but IMO, should only be allowed with non-anon bounties.
Should be some sort of drawbacks to being a pussy anyway
The "drop-down list system" exists on other online games with similar bounty systems. It's still better than the current "no messages" system that we have today.
But I do agree that messages can be sent anonymously with the "Send money" option here anyway so there is no reason to not allow player-written messages on the bounties here. I really like this ideia.
I would like this. If the purpose of the bounty is to stop them from doing something in future, it would be nice to tell them why they are being bounties without having to message them after. If the reason was put in the newspaper, it would also make the listings a bit more interesting, knowing what your target did.