Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Xp bar

Started by Bcthekiller [2102949] on in Suggestions.

13 replies · 146 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
27 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Bcthekiller [2102949]

Torn should have an xp bar so you can see how close yo are of leveling up.I hate not knowing how much XP I have. And XP I need to level up. Please vote.


MaybeBoB [2111485]

There’s already mechanics in place that allow you to see your progress to leveling up. There is likely good reason by the devs that it is not easy to see.
DEADPIXELS [2122560]

I agree an XP bar would be very useful. Its a nice surprise when you do DING, but it would be nice to have some idea how long its going to take before you reach the nxt level they can do it with the GYMs so why not XP?
Kayla [2031661]

Like the others said, you can fly to China and visit the fortune teller if you want to see your progress to the next level. The developers likely have a good reason for wanting to obscure these things, so I can't really imagine it being changed. I don't think it's really important though, with the ability to level hold, a person's level doesn't really mean very much. I don't feel like implementing a bar would be necessary.
Killik [2031870]

They should just move Kimchi (or whatever her name is) to the city.You can always find a fortune teller in big city's right? Then instead of a flat fee to talk to her, it costs 0.5% of your net-worth.