Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Daily meme

Started by MemeExposer [2116176] on in General Non-related.

47 replies · 255 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
48
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

MemeExposer [2116176] ×1

poptop [1355657]

Moving to Non-related

MemeExposer [2116176] - please place your threads correctly on the forums or I am going to have to take action against you. 

I am sure your faction mates can help you with that.

Oh wait . . . 

Mentions: MemeExposer [2116176]

Tolshortte [648554]

stop using that word.  you clearly do not recognize how powerful a word that is.  you don't matter enough for anyone here to feel that strongly about you.
T-Stark [2086654]

But we're not the ones who are mad bro. I'm trying to time my fights so that I'm landing right as you get out of Hosp, so I can get some of that sweet, sweet rage bounty money.
Triplicant [2037705]

Yeah, you're right, that was basically preHatestoric times by now. 

Funny you think anyone will act different to you when you have the same beHateviour though.