Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Business proposal!

Started by Danatoth [2110979] on in Trading Post.

70 replies · 2.17k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 71 / 71 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
71
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
79 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Danatoth [2110979]

[image: i.imgur.com]


Hello Torn citizens :3

I have a business deal am growing at the moment, and I would like to offer anyone a trade proposition. 

Prices

Plushies

Sweets

Alcohol

Drugs

Flowers

Basic550Bon Bons550Beer800Xanax

830K

Dahlia

3K

Monkey53KChoco Kisses550Kandy Kane80KLSD

65K

Crocus

9K

Wolverine9KLollipops600Pumpkin Brew80KCannabis

8K

African Violet

73K

Stingray9KStrong Mints580Xmas Cocktail245KEcstasy

65K

Cherry Blossom

66K

Jaguar16KNormal Box of Chocolates580Wicked Witch245KPCP

90K

Orchid

25K

Nessie47KSweet Hearts580Minty Mayhem245KVicodin

8K

Edelweiss

40K

Red Fox52KBig Box of Chocolates3600Mistletoe Madness550KShrooms

15K

Ceibo Flower

47K

Chamois57K      Heather

53K

Lion73K      Tribulus Omanense

83K

Panda78.5K      Banana Orchid

9.5K

Camel100K      Peony

78K

          
Mixed items         
Brick550        
I offer 2 trading systems:
1) Normal trading- where we do the normal way (Profile>trade>everyone brings forward item>accept trade>the usual)
2) Instant trading- a different trading system, where we operate based on the belief of each other.



Rest assured, have not mugged or buy-mugged anyone. Anyone is free to select their trading system. But the only thing I would request is to leave a reply and R+ the thread if you are satisfied, thank you!

Have a nice day in Torn!
Sparky89 [2120695]

Please doing business with you. Let's make more transactions in the future together and have fun doing it. Much appreciated




The_Pirate_King [2018680]

Typically I would go and be hating on folks, as I've seen plenty of scammers

but Wan Julian,, loki he's the real deal. Been trading with him any time I need to get a load off of my hands and nothing shady ever takes place. If there is a 5 star rating system to be given for assessing their endeavors, I'd place in 15 stars. 

Respected Trader Indeed.
crunchygenome [2123843]

R+

I've just finished some trading with WanJulian and i can say that he's a great trader with good prices. I simply can't recommend him enough. Thanks and keep it up mate.