Hello, I have been in torn for a decent amount of time, and I have been doing I bit of this education, a bit of that etc. for whatever perk I happen to want at the time. But now I am thinking about doing a full course. Which one should I do?
Education order
Started by Dogfish [2102730] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Hello, I have been in torn for a decent amount of time, and I have been doing I bit of this education, a bit of that etc. for whatever perk I happen to want at the time. But now I am thinking about doing a full course. Which one should I do?
You want to run a company? Do the buisness education.
But, I would recommend, as it is the best to train stats with the Sports science.
Start with Sports Science, and grab the bonuses to gym gains early on.
After that, grabbing Intravenous Therapy from Biology would be handy.
Drivers Licence from General Studies is needed for some crimes, especially Warehouse Arson.
After that, it's mostly up to you and your play style. If you want to run a company, go for Business Management, if you want to be good with crimes, do Psychology, if you want more stats, Self Defense. Play your way.
Your first bachelors should be sports science, and the earlier you do it, the better. After that, the options are a lot more open.
The most important thing in the game is your combat stats, and if you play long term, the vast, vast majority of your energy is going to be spent training in the gym. Sports Science helps every time you train, and it's helping the important stats.
Money is mostly used to help you train more often, or more efficient. Sometimes it's used to buy better armor or weapons which essentially boosts your gym stats when you fight. It's not an end to itself. If you didn't care about stats, you really wouldn't need much money.
But stats always matter.
my sugesstion would be to do the 2 biology courses needed to fill blood bags As you can start filling those and work on merits and make money selling them filled And then start doing the sports science for the gym gains . you will also need the drivers license for crimes , but you can get that when you are ready to do those crimes. Also i hghly recommend that you do the city eduction starter job until you reach top postition and get the cheat sheet .The 10 % reduction in education time makes a big difference . As well as putting dome merits towards education reduction time