Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

done

Started by IceDude [2088848] on in Graveyard.

70 replies · 1.07k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 71 / 71 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
71
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

boo [1544641] ×1 IceDude [2088848] ×1

IceDude [2088848]

Not sure why it doesn't show, but my networth was 1bil. It was also for about 3-5 days but all of a sudden just disappeared and I went big time negative now.
Ninivah [1950421]

You mean all I have to do is beg every time I lose money on Torn?



I lost 14mil yesterday and 60mil the day before, who wants to help me out? (proof is my NW chart)



P.S. Don't tell my husband I've been gambling, I promised him I'd stop.
dunmugmeh [538353]

Gambling!

The achilles heal of our adorable, intrepid little friends. The field mice, and a lot of bigger players who should know better.

Be Brave!