The Hardest thing Everyday is Thinking About What I wanna Eat
About this thread
Posts archived: 55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 55
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- TheLuvlillypink [1914803]
· 8 likes ·
Hahahahaha. Evil-duck is lying, he told him to make this thread on discord. TMB members disgust me. - SakiSweet [2062286]
· 8 likes ·
I'm curvy chubbs. it took me 2 1/2 years of chemo, and 4 years of steroids and immunosuppressants to get here.. I'm certainly not going to be ashamed of it :) Sadly, I shall not stay curvy chubbs for ever.. … - Sarah01 [1074856]
· 4 likes ·
Nice PR stunt --> get 1 member / multi to shitpost and have the rest go against that member to make themselves look good
The Hardest thing Everyday is Thinking About What I wanna Eat
What the hell is this bro. This is a rude thread and doesn't go on the frontpage of GD. Take it easy.
As an Officer of TMB I assure the rest of the community that I will have a talk with Seth about his behaviour on the forums.
No offense.
TMB does not condone this thread. NOT sponsored by TMB
Peace
Hahahahaha.
Evil-duck is lying, he told him to make this thread on discord. TMB members disgust me.
Inb4 grave.
Absolute slander.
Don't expect to see the next sunrise :)
Peace
As long as you feel good, who cares if you're fat or skinny...?
Completely made up statement.
Rated -
No offense
You don't scare me.
I’m fat, and proud of it
One fried rice supreme please
TMB supports any weights. Please do not mind this absurd thread.
No offense.
I thought you had better standards tbh. This is not the first thread Seth has made under TMB, that is highly offensive and just plain ignorant. Im disappointed.
TMB is open to all fat people - no matter if they are black or not. #saynotodiscrimination
Did you even read my post? I said I DID NOT condone it. **** you coming at me for
Peace
He hasn’t
Seth stop this madness right now. Do not post these kind of messages in the forums. It makes both you look bad and the entire faction. How are people going to take me serious as an Officer of TMB if you post theese kind of cheap threads.
No offense.
What about barbells?
It is fine. We just do not support degrading or insulting other people. TMB is a big name brand and we have a certain role to adhere to not only in the streets but also the forum of Torn.
No offense.
So you support racial discrimination? :O How do you live with yourself thinking that you're more superior than other human beings! homo-sapien are people too you know! #shame on you