Prove it. Kick him!
Posts archived: 55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Prove it. Kick him!
TMB isn't that rude. Everyone makes mistakes
Seth I recommend you to get in touch with me ASAP since your role in TMB is about to me #TMBCOMPROMISED. If you keep up your ways of not listening to your superiors you can except some of your permissions to be taken away.
Message to the rest of Torn community: I will take this up with him in private through a #RUTHLESS in-game mail.
No offense.
All of these TMB members online at the same time, yet their highest chain is 25.
A faction to be feared...
Im not coming at you buddy. His ass should have been out of TMBs door after that offensive Gay thread he made. I know you like to give second chances and respect you for doing so, but not everyone deserves them.
TMB focuses on stat gains which is why we have not yet unlocked higher chains. We have though made several chaining attempts in the past to see what chain we could have gotten up to if we actually unlocked it and we landed on a chain of 1079 hits.
No offense.
Really?
As an officer of TMB , you should allow freedom of speech in all premises!
I'm curvy chubbs. it took me 2 1/2 years of chemo, and 4 years of steroids and immunosuppressants to get here.. I'm certainly not going to be ashamed of it :) Sadly, I shall not stay curvy chubbs for ever.. so enjoy my gloriousness while you can ..
Oh.. and this is definitly non-Game related.
LETS ALL KEEP IT CLEAN
THE MAYHEM BOIZ still valued at OVER 650b, despite the bad PR created by threads
Peace
The menstruating boyz prove they're bell ends once again.. [:sick:]
NOONE WILL BE KICKED - 10M TO THE STAFF MEMBER WHO GRAVES THIS THREAD
Peace
Your post is an inspiration. Stand strong and be proud of who you are! :)
Nice PR stunt --> get 1 member / multi to shitpost and have the rest go against that member to make themselves look good
So you focus on stat gains, but you wasted 26,975E making 1079 hits that didn't accumulate the extra respect because you're bonuses are not unlocked? Poor man management.
No offence.
Stop stealing our oxygen mouth breather
you think menstruating is funny? Shame on you - you have disrespected and downgraded women on earth. Congratulations you devil of hell.
TMB making a thread in discussion and discussing it amongst themselves
#sadbastards
Hahahahahaha, nice one.
I'm a female and I got offended by Cazio's response, disgusting!