Since I rose the price of contracts to 86,250..I lost customers.. if i were to be at 75K RRP..since my 15 % says i wont lose customers :
- Gain the ability to increase product prices by 10% without losing customers
- Gain the ability to increase product prices by 5% without losing customers
Why did cust count go down when i rose the price to 86,250 from 75,000?....Instead of 1500 cust average, it is now averaging 1400...need clarification.....thanks
Hahahahah you suck at running a company
Ignore m16, he's a dick.
My recommendation would be to make prices rise slightly every once in a while, then lower the price by a bunch. It will make the people think that this is not going to stay, and that they should buy their stuff while the prices are lower. That's the way the game i programmed, or at least that was my experience with it.
hmmm interesting..Good idea...learn something new everyday :)
You are wrong
This has absolutely nothing to do with the activity levels of your staff...
Oh wait.
I just took a peek at your company.
I noticed that 7/20 of employees were inactive at least one day. That can have a significant impact on your company.
Also, each employee that is inactive or underperforming will have a negative impact on your active employees as a whole.
I would recommend raising your price to 15% and keep it there as well as encouraging your employees to be active 2 to 3 times a day if possible. I would then look at replacing employees that still do not remain active daily gradually as you find replacements
Even if you are running at optimal performance, your customers will rise and fall over time.
i wouldn`t take advise for this player ,, i work for him for 6 months ,, active daily at least four times a day and 5 star always and he still sacked me lol
and this is , his mentality
ladies take it to private.
Weed, whatever you may think of him he is correct the staff are not active enough. As I stated agggggeeeesssss ago in the same thread...
Keep your personal opinions away from the advice threads
my first post was advise, my second was in rep-ly to exploited ,maybe if you took a proper look, you would realise who posted the crying pics , lol , there will be no-more from me in here , np ; )
but telling people to ignore good advice it bad advice...
Now that is just a matter of opinion, i would never trust advise from an untrustworthy player , that was my point , not that his advise in this instance may or may not be correct :)
No it's a fact.
His staff are not active enough.
oh wait, chill mate , stop quoting me ,you will get me in trouble for replying to you , i concede your right , maybe lol
Your 15% had already been granting you an advantage, but because the prices were low, the advantage was more customers. So when you raised the price you suffered the normal customer loss (although it appears you have high loyalty).
I'm not actually 100% sure thats how it works, but in my experience this seems to be the case.
Hmmm..So, anyone gone for a day is "inactive" and costs sales?...With that, my emps do not lose any stars (all of em are 5)...All i know is that seems my emps like to share taking time off..always 1- to 3 gone for a day, then they log back in...and then others do the same thing.
I variate about 10 mill a day all the time, is this normal?..sure sales do up and down, but is 10 Mil a normal type of variance?
Ya I feel im a good boss....Just wondering if im missing something?
It depends on the staff role that is inactive.
Some roles will be more detrimental than others.