Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nerve disappearing

Started by glipglop [2091432] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 79 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
glipglop [2091432]

Over the last few weeks my nerve has been disappearing. For instance, just now I drank some beers to increase my nerve to 16. Then when I click on Crimes it changes to 8 before I can even select a type of crime. This has happened to me at least a few dozen times over the last couple weeks. I don’t know how to include a screenshot of this but it is definitely happening.
Charlesy [1814457]

Are you using Safari?



There has been an issue with Safari, persisting for over two months that the devs have been slow to look into despite reports of the same problem by many different people.
glipglop [2091432]

What? Could you please explain that more clearly? I did not select any crime when my nerve disappeared. This is not an isolated incident.




glipglop [2091432]

This is ridiculous, I’ve donated a considerable amount of money to this game through DP’s and you guys can’t stop stealing my nerve points. 




RatedR [72498]

your nerve is being used automatically, its not lost. there has been an ongoing issue with safari where nerve or energy is being used on the last action done in either crimes or the gym.



passing this one up to ched.
dmytrob [2067993]

Closing this issue, 'cause the similar one was reported here: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=16044704&b=0&a=0
glipglop [2091432]

You have not resolved my issue, so I’m just going to be continually disadvantaged in a game that I contribute to monetarily because you just don’t care about my issue?


Stewie [1494547]

dmytrob posted the link to the already Confirmed report on the same issue.

The nerve wasn't just simply lost, it was used on crimes without showing you the result. The developers have worked pretty hard to find the cause of the issue but have not yet been able to replicate (as far as I know.) unfortunately. If you could find a way for them to replicate, I'm sure that would be appreciated.