Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Smite (PC)

Started by Ryellin [2086828] on in Gaming.

1 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
4 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
Ryellin [2086828]

Hi everyone!

I just wondered if any of you were playing Smite. The community, just like any MOBA's is pretty toxic so I prefer to play with chill people that won't start insulting everybody around them.

I'm not playing hardcore everyday, but I do a few matches a day when all is fine.

Let me know if any of you is interested!