Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sandbox games

Started by pzwqt [2118392] on in Gaming.

5 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
pzwqt [2118392]

Can anyone tell me or give me some suggestions; i really like sandbox survival/zombie/apocalyptic games.

I'm playing state of decay right now and I've spent a lot of time already and it isn't fun anymore. If you know any games that fit the genre I'm asking, please reply. thanks in advance
Claire [1971751]

Agreed, but not what OP is looking for. It's not a sandbox game.

On OT

I recommend you try Dying Light, Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas.
A_Mean_Person [1631303]

As a few have suggested already, Dying Light should be what you are looking for. If you drop the zombies part, there is another bunch of decent games, but hey, one likes to kill what one likes to kill... Personally i'm fed up of zombies,