Hey guys I’m a reviver who conducts random and faction revives. All my revives are free and I’d be happy to help any and everyone out. Simply mail or chat me when I’m online.
I also conduct bulk revives with notice and time to stack to 1,000E.
Once again all revives are free. If you’re feeling generous and wish to tip for my services, all proceeds go to stocking on Xanax for future revives.
Regards,
Sicarii
Feel free to leave a rating on my services below:
YAS THIS GUY IS AWESOME R+
Great service, Great convenience!
I just have to say that this guy was amazing and really helped when I needed a revive. It was so nice to see that someone just wanted to help. Definitely deserves a Xanax for outstanding service. Would recommend to any faction and I already have to my own.
Thanks once again!
Great service and always seems to be there for you
Great fella! Always up to help others!
Most helpful player I've met, by far. Really nice guy wish I was deeper in so I could pay him back a little
Sicarii's already done me several free revives before this thread was created and I am eternally grateful.
Thanks!!
No bullshit, great service.
If you are in need, clutch player right here.
R+ great player and service :)
A real player right here, friendly with no gimmicks, just don't take advantage of people such as these. They should all be treated with respect.
Such a nice guy, he plays to help.
Very good service, 20/10 rating
Fast and friendly service! R+
[:sick:]
much love. me wallet thanks ye
great guy, he really helped me out when I was in need of multiple revives. He seems to be on most of the time when I am on and is ready to help me out at a moments notice. +1 R+
Sicarii is great, he's there when I need a revise. Would recommend to anyone who is carrying daily bounties like me. :)
Awesome service
Sicarii is amazing and efficient! We tag team cleared out a whole bunch of bounties and I only wasn't fast enough to claim one. 10 stars!
Great service. Friendly, fast, always there to help. R+
Great service thanks for your help!