I am less than 100 days. so if you will really go I would like to be considered. Thanks!
QUITTING TORN
Started by QueenMaria [2104359] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 71 / 71 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I am less than 100 days. so if you will really go I would like to be considered. Thanks!
QueenMaria: ok goodbye. hope you get hit by a car or your family die. :)
QueenMaria: wow. what an slut. not only am i quitting like want, but you have to make a fake post as well
QueenMaria: ok. bye. and also im not sending you any money
Mandyxo: dont want it
Mandyxo: Keep it and buy a life
QueenMaria: i ahve one, and its better than yours
QueenMaria: bitch
Mandyxo: but you can't spell
User has blocked you.
QueenMaria: wow. what an slut. not only am i quitting like want, but you have to make a fake post as well
QueenMaria: ok. bye. and also im not sending you any money
Mandyxo: dont want it
Mandyxo: Keep it and buy a life
QueenMaria: i ahve one, and its better than yours
QueenMaria: bitch
Mandyxo: but you can't spell
User has blocked you.
Mentions: Mandyxo [2110427] · QueenMaria [2104359]
bump
This is going to graveyard, don't bump this foolishness -_-
hey bud
mandyxo let me leave in peace. go shut up or die in a gutter
Hi
I'm a noob by the heart. goodluck!
I'm exactly 100 days.. in or out?
ok doing the drawing now
second place is onomatopiea. you get 3 xanax
third palce is kunta-kinte. you get 1 xanax
1st place is fortnite queen . make a trade with me in the next 24 hours to get my stuff. goodbye and please kill yourself mandyxo
Mentions: QUITTING TORN
Good luck! Maybe we’ll see you here again in the future :)
Oh God no, PLEASE
y don't u quit torn now
Bye:)
Entered! Best wishes with restarting soon.