12 replies · 178 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
51
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
Most-liked replies
Kopites[1701371]Admin
· 11 likes · opened, please check it
mit10s[107442]
· 4 likes · I (like many of other members) was unable to help continue to chain due to Error of "Too many connections". I was trying for 2.5minutes to reconnect to torn when I got an alert the chain timer was down to …
ThtAstronautGuy[1977683]Moderator
· 4 likes · It's fixed! Thanks a lot!
I (like many of other members) was unable to help continue to chain due to Error of "Too many connections".
I was trying for 2.5minutes to reconnect to torn when I got an alert the chain timer was down to 2 minutes 30 seconds. But due to " too many connections" Torn was down.